It comes with an object-oriented design interface that enables you to edit graphics, manipulate text and layers (graphic animations), apply special effects, and then compile the animated graphic all from within the same program. You can add shadow to object, make it glow, and draw it with opacity. Further add cool deformation, transition and color adjustment effects.
You can create animations from your own pictures (JPG, GIF, BMP, AVI, ICO, PNG) and add 3D text and shapes. In addition to font size and color, you can use colored lighting, textures and more. The layers technology helps to control over the object's placement, size, motion, and appearance.
The ready-made templates make the product easier to use. You can choose one of several ready-made templates for banners, buttons or logos. Once you select a template, you can begin to alter it any way you want. By double clicking on objects you bring up tool bars and options.
To cut loading time for your visitors, have the program optimize your graphic by removing extraneous material. Once finished, output may be exported as GIF or AVI clips as well as JPEG, ICO, PNG or Bitmap images.
- Creates 3D text.
- Creates 2D text.
- Live Animation.
- Image Optimization.
- Vector Images, Polygons, Lines.
- Built in Image effects: drop shadow, glow, inner shadow, blurred bevel and inner glow.
- Unlimited transparency capabilities.
- Filling objects: linear fill, velvet fill, radial fill, conical fill, square fill and pattern.
- FTP Upload directly to any folder on your Website.
- Works with most popular image formats.
- Spell Checking for major languages.
Ways to Use:
- Creating GIF banners, JPEG buttons or PNG logos for Web page
- Creating AVI clips for presentation.
- Creating icons for applications.
- Convert existing graphics files to GIF, JPEG, PNG, ICO, and AVI formats.
- Intel© computer
- Microsoft© Windows©
- 1GB RAM
- 20 MB hard disk space
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
Copyright © 1997- PY Software. All rights reserved. Other
trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
This page was created with Actual Drawing