Actual Drawing is a visual Web authoring tool, which helps you make Web Pages without having to know HTML, simply by dragging and dropping page content.|
Actual Drawing has own image manipulation tools that you don't need to use a third party image editor.
Additional tools allow to Flip, Rotate, Resize, Adjust Colors, Blur, Sharpen, Dilate, Erode or Emboss any image.
The program converts all graphical content into web compatible GIF and JPEG images.
In addition Actual Drawing has an FTP tool to publish all the page files on Web site.
- Character-level control over all text attributes
- Image Optimization
- Instant effects like drop shadow, glow, inner shadow, blurred bevel, inner glow etc.
- Filling and outlining images: linear fill, velvet fill, radial fill, conical fill, square fill and pattern
- Creating Web-based forms
- Creating Frame-Based Pages
- Creating Web Albums
- Checking up Broken Links for entire site
- Submitting Web Pages to most popular search engines
- Automaticaly upload all page content to your Website
- Spell Checking for major languages
- Ready-to-use Java Scripts
- Drag and drop images from Internet Explorer
- Insert special and extended characters into your Web page
- Calculating download time for a Web page
- Floating layers
- Vector Images
- Includes over 100 background images, buttons, logos, pointers for use in your web pages
- Includes over 20 web page templates to help you get started
- Includes Batch Processor for simplifying process of making changes in large number of web pages
- Intel® Pentium® II/200 MHz or compatible
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP
- 32MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard disk space
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
Copyright © 1997- PY Software. All rights reserved. Other
trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
This page was created with Actual Drawing