PYSoft Broadcaster is a powerful tool for delivering live audio and video content in real time to client computers. You can broadcast from anything that you can plug into your audio or video card, including a Video Camera, Microphone, CD Player, or TV Tuner.
Users can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player.
If you have prerecorded audio and video you can quickly and easily convert it to Windows Media format using this program.
To have an archive of your broadcasting the program has features to record captured content and store the resulting files on your hard drive or upload them to a web server using FTP protocol.
The program supports multiple cameras broadcasting and recording. You can setup the program to broadcast from all your cameras simultaneously or cycle the cameras at predefined interval.
A built-in scheduler lets you schedule future broadcasting and recording. It can start and stop camera at any time, and you can set recurring schedules for running daily and weekly broadcasts.
• Monitor your home or office while you are away.
• Create own internet TV or Radio Station.
• Broadcast educational programs.
• Show live weather conditions from web site.
• Use it at your front door. You can collect videos of all your guests!
• Create video presentations.
• Show a video press conference or online meeting.
|Orange Micro WebCamDV|
|Orange Micro Ibot Firewire Web Cam|
|Philips PCVC Camera|
|Philips VGA Digital Camera|
|Philips ToUCam Pro|
|Intel Deluxe PC Camera|
|3COM Bigpicture Video Phone|
|3Com Home Connect|
|X10 Wireless xc10a USB|
|Creative Web Cam Pro Plus|
|Creative Video Blaster Webcam|
|Ezonics Ezcam II|
- Intel® Pentium® II/200 MHz or compatible
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP
- 32MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard disk space
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
Copyright © 1997- PY Software. All rights reserved. Other
trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
This page was created with Actual Drawing