- New features and error fixes.
- Added support of ABS MegaCam IP camera.
- Added support BSTI PD100HV2 IP camera.
- Added support of PTZ control in Orbit camera.
- Added support of Airlink101 SkyIPCam500 camera.
- Added support of TRENDnet TV-IP110 cameras.
- Added localization on Arabic language.
- Added support of GS4000 and NC4000 cameras.
- New features and error fixes.
- Added MPEG-4 compression.
- Added Spanish Language.
- Improved compatibility with Windows Vista.
- Added support of Swann Max-IP-Cam.
Version 8.1Version 8.0
- Add button "Capture " with "Use View Pin" and "Convert image to 24 bit".
- Added support of the LevelOne WCS-2060 camera.
- Added support of the CAS-861 camera.
- Added support of the Creative Live camera.
- Added support of the Creative BriteCam camera.
- Fixed bug with logitech camera that after motion it never stop recording.
- Fixed bug that FTP disconnects when uploading under the way.
- Added support of the GS-9603 camera.
- Added support of GS1200 and GS1200G cameras.
- New version features the video channel selection in Axis Video Server.
- Added the Copy and Paste Camera commands.
- Added support of Linksys WVC200 cameras.
- Added support of LevelOne WCS-2000 cameras.
- Added support of TRENDnet TV-IP201 cameras.
- Added support Lynksys IP cameras.
- Added support of "Pelco D" PTZ protocol.
- Added SMS alerts in motion detection.
- Added capture card detection and driver installation.
- Added audio support in the Streaming Service.
- Added support of the following cameras: Aviosys IP Kamera 9060, Toshiba IK-WB21A, Sony Network Camera SNC-P5.
- Added support of the supports Grand IP II camera.
Version 6.4Version 6.3
- Added support of the following cameras: NC 800 IP Camera, IQeye IP Cameras.
- Added ability to manage Video Conversion Tool from command line.
- Added ability to add caption text from file and refresh it periodically.
- Added support of the following cameras: VCenter NC 1000, GRANDTEC IP Cameras, MOBI Internet Cameras, Sweex IP Network Camera, Panasonic BL-C10A or BL-C30A Camera, KW3730 Dual Mode Network Camera, Sony Network Camera SNC-M3.
- Added ability to not draw "OFF LINE" sign if there is no picture from camera.
- Added the "Open all video capture channels" command.
- Added ability to control Watchdog from network.
- Added Portuguese language.
- Added ability to search all IP cameras located in network.
- Added languages: German, Russian, Slovak.
- Improved stability of HTTP server.
- Added ability to send image changes only.
- Added support of the following cameras: Trust Surveillance Camera, KW3701 CMOS Wired Network Camera, KW3702 CMOS Wireless Network Camera, KW3715 CCD Wired Network Camera, KW3716 CCD Wireless Network Camera, KW3720 1 Port Video Server
- Added support of Panasonic "WV" series IP camera.
- Added "Digital Zoom". It simulates zoom when the Zoom button is pressed.
- Added ability to capture audio from Toshiba IP cameras.
- Added motion detection for remote cameras.
- Added command line parameter to run the program in full screen mode.
- Added multi-language support.
- Added ability to limit time that viewers spend watching the camera.
- Fixed error in scheduler.
- Added the "User Name" column in the Log window.
- Added "User Name" in the access log.
- Added the "Search Cameras" command. The program searches cameras connected to the computer.
- Fixed bug that scheduler sometimes doesn't stop recording.
- Added the Stream to Web server broadcasting method. The program sends video and audio to the PY Software web server. Users connect to this web server and watch the camera.
- Added ability to setup different motion values depending on day's time.
- Added ability to specify non-rectangular motion area.
- Added feature that highlights moving objects on the screen.
- Added Watchdog – a small software that monitors and automatically restarts the program if it's locked-up.
- Added password protection from closing the program from task tray.
- Added check box "Recording all the time".
- Added command "Save "Live" file as...".
- Added ability to pan, tilt, and zoom camera via HTTP server.
- Added ability to 180° rotate captured image.
- Ability to enter web addresses instead of IP in the remote address.
- A "Motion Histogram" has been added to Video Player.
- Added ability to enter tags in the motion emails.
- The "Playback Speed" controls have been added to Video Player.
- The "Copy Image to Clipboard" command has been added to Video Player.
- The "Save Image to File" command has been added to Video Player.
- The "Print Image" command has been added to Video Player.
- A timeline with small thumbnails has been added to Video Player.
- Added ability to change Compression via Remote Access.
- Added ability to change Broadcast parameters via Remote Access.
- Added ability to pan, tilt, and zoom camera via Remote Access.
- Added ability to run the program as service.
- Added the multi-input capture cards support.
- Added functionality to work with VEO Observer cameras.
- Added ability to display tenth-seconds (0.1 second), hundredth-seconds (0.01 second), and milliseconds (0.001 second) in the caption.
- Fixed bug that the program doesn't write to file bigger than 1 GB.
- Fixed bug that the program doesn't send emails to multiple addresses.
- Added feature that positions the camera when user clicks the image.
- Added functionality to work with Toshiba's firmware 2.0 (Base 64 encoding).
- Fixed bug that session cannot be saved under Windows 98.
- Added permissions in Remote Access.
- In HTTP server a parameter has been added which disconnects HTTP viewer if it's inactive, that forces viewers enter password again.
- Added ability to have anti-aliased thumbnails.
- Added feature to scale picture with anti-aliasing.
- Added motion event that allows pop-up Main Window and make it active.
- Added motion event that changes recording and broadcasting settings.
- Added motion event, which starts snapshots creation.
- Support of several new network cameras has been added.
- Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from multiple cameras.
- Added ability to broadcast audio.
- Added Encrypted Transmission.
- Added ability to make password protected video clips.
- Added ability to place Image Overlays on captured picture.
- Added Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
- Added features to work with network IP cameras.
- Added Pan / Tilt / Zoom (for network cameras that support it).
- Fixed error that motion email sends only one time.
- Ability to send e-mails with authentication has been added.
- Fixed error that Java Applet doesn't show images more then 64Kb size.
- The program remembers TV-tuner settings now.
- Fixed memory leakage during FTP uploading.
Version 3.4Version 3.3
- Some other minor bugs were fixed.
- Added Warming time parameter that defines a delay in seconds before the program starts to detect motion. It can be increased if camera needs time to adjust focus or stabilize picture.
- "Stealth" Mode has been improved to make the program more invisible.
- Added Password protection in task tray.
- Added Camera Circler, which helps to broadcast from multiple cameras by cycle through cameras.
- Added a window to view viewers IP addresses, Domains, and who is connected now.
- Added Dynamic IP Service, which allows your web camera to have a permanent address on the internet whenever IP of your computer changes.
- Added support for DirectShow capture devices.
- Added ability to change name of broadcasted image.
- Added ability to create archive of broadcasted images.
- Now HTTP server can ask viewers for authorization.
- Number of viewers on HTTP server can be limited.
- Access to HTTP server can be logged in text file.
- Motion events can be logged in text file.
- Added features to manage the program from command line.
- Added option to upload own "Off Line" image when camera is off.
- Now video can be recorded with sound.
- Recorded video can be automatically uploaded to FTP server.
- Video can be recorded in MPEG format.
- Now the web page applet has option not to draw frame around image.