This procedure helps you to find out the reason why your camera is not visible for your viewers from Internet.
The testing procedure performs the following tasks:
- Testing that the computer is connected to network and an Internet connection is enabled.
- The program checks that the HTTP server for selected camera is launched.
- After this step the program is testing that the Dynamic IP Service is enabled. Dynamic IP Service allows your web camera have a permanent address on Internet.
To perform the camera accessibility testing
- Last step: the program sends requests to the www.activewebcam.com server. The server pings back the computer with a test HTTP packet. If the server receives valid answer from your computer, the test is done successfully.
- Click Testing Accessibility from Internet from the Tools menu.
- Select a camera to test and press the Next button.
Copyright© PY Software. All rights reserved.
Testing Camera Accessibility from Internet