- The Camera Window is used to control and preview camera. It has button bar to operate with Live Recording.
- Camera Thumbnails are used to select a camera and show or hide it.
- The Information Panel displays useful information about the camera state.
- The Log Panel collects a history about events and errors. It helps to troubleshoot a broadcasting process. This information can be printed or saved to a file.
- The Viewers Panel collects a history about viewers IP addresses and node names. This information can be printed or saved to a file.
To open a panel, use the View menu. A check mark next to an item indicates that the named item is currently open. To display an item that isn't currently open, choose the item name from the menu.
- The Gallery Panel shows small images of recorded files and snapshots in the Gallery folder. Click with right mouse button to an image to get a context menu for the appropriated file.
Copyright© PY Software. All rights reserved.
The Active WebCam work area contains some panels that you can show or hide to get a more comfortable working place. Here are some of the most used components:
About the Active WebCam window